North Lakhimpur College's National Cadet Corps (NCC) unit is a valuable resource that provides opportunities for students to develop leadership skills, discipline, and patriotism. The unit participates in a range of activities, including blood donation camps, flood relief activities, and other extension activities that contribute to the well-being of the community.
Its activities are:
1. Physical fitness training: The unit provides opportunities for students to develop their physical fitness through regular training programs and camps.
2. Mental toughness training: The unit also focuses on developing students' mental toughness and resilience through various training programs.
3. Blood donation camps: The NCC unit participates in blood donation camps to support the community's health and well-being.
4. Flood relief activities: The unit participates in flood relief activities to provide support and assistance to those affected by natural calamities.
5. Extension activities: The unit engages in various extension activities that contribute to the community's social and economic development.
6. Maintaining discipline: The NCC unit ensures that events and activities on campus are conducted in a safe and secure manner by maintaining discipline and order.
7. Team spirit training: The unit provides opportunities for students to develop their team spirit and leadership skills through various training programs and competitions.
8. National-level events and competitions: The NCC unit provides opportunities for students to participate in national-level events and competitions, enabling them to showcase their skills and abilities.
Ms. Nayana Teron
Department of Political Science
North Lakhimpur College (autonomous)
Contact no: 8876788826