Examination cell of an autonomous college plays a vital role in the overall academic functioning of the institution. Some of the key roles and responsibilities of the examination cell are:
- Conducting examinations: The examination cell is responsible for conducting all the internal and external examinations of the college. This includes preparing the examination schedule, setting the question papers, and coordinating with the faculty members for the smooth conduct of the examinations.
- Result declaration: The examination cell is responsible for declaring the results of all the internal and external examinations conducted by the college. This includes preparing the result sheets, tabulating the marks, and declaring the results on time.
- Evaluation process: The examination cell is responsible for coordinating the evaluation process of the answer scripts. This includes appointing and training the evaluators, supervising the evaluation process, and ensuring fairness and transparency in the evaluation process.
- Maintaining records: The examination cell is responsible for maintaining all the records related to the examinations, including the marks sheets, answer scripts, and other related documents.
- Grievance redressal: The examination cell is responsible for redressing any grievances related to the examination process. This includes addressing the complaints of the students and ensuring that the examination process is conducted in a fair and transparent manner.
- Conducting revaluation: The examination cell is responsible for conducting the revaluation of answer scripts, as per the guidelines of the college.
Members of Examination Cell are
1) Dr. Biman Chandra Chetia, Chief Controller of Examination
2) Dr. Chandra Mantche, Controller of Examination.
3) Sri Dibyajyoti Hazarika, Deputy Controller of Examination (Academic).
4) Dr.Litul Bakatial, Deputy Controller of Examination (Technical)
5) Dr.Pradip Mitra, Ex-officio
6) Dr.Bhabajit Bhuyan, Member Secretary, Academic Council
7) Dr. Diganta Hatibaruah, Teacher Member
8) Dr.Arabinda Rajkhowa, Teacher Member
9) Dr.Diganta Kalita, Teacher Member
10) Sri Ranjit Paul, Teacher Member
Click here for Student Assessment Mechanism
Annual reports submitted by Controller of Examination since 2017-18