You are viewing the older version of North Lakhimpur College website. This page contain the data uploaded before 14 December, 2020. Click Here for New Website.
The college has two Girls' and one Boys' hostel. Seats are allotted at the time of admission on the basis merit. The students seeking hostel accommodation have to fill up a separate hostel admission form, which shall have to be submitted to the Principal within allotted time. The number of seats in the girls' hostel is 150 and the number of seats in boys' hostel is 96.
The admission and the staying in the hostel is governed by the North Lakhimpur College hostel rules mentioned below:
- The boarders must maintain decent, dignified disciplined hostel life inside and out side the hostel and obey the hostel rules.
- They must abide by the rules and regulations of hostel as may be prescribed to them by the college authority, violation of which will lead to strict disciplinary action amounting to expulsion of the guilty inmates from the hostel leading to consequent expulsion from the college also.
- All the boarders must abide by the mess-rules prescribed by the mess-committee of the hostel.
- Boarders are not allowed to arrange any private messing within the hostel nor they are permitted to take meals outside the hostel.
- Damage caused to hostel property by any boarder is dealt with severe punishment leading even to the expulsion from the hostel as well as from the college.
- Expulsion from the hostel will cause expulsion from the college also.