Policies on Consultancy
The college has a policy on consultancy with government departments, NGOs, private agencies in matters of social, political, cultural, economic and scientific significance. The policy underlines the following points:
- The college shall provide library and laboratory facilities, expertise of the faculty and other requisite physical infrastructure required in connection with the assignment wherein collaboration has been established.
- The Research Committee of the college shall be responsible for the consultation services that the college would provide to prospective agencies and departments.
- The college shall not bear any financial liability in connection with the task for which consultancy has been sought.
- The consultation fee shall have to be submitted to the college account by the agency/ departments seeking to establish collaboration.
- The tenure of the committee looking into matters of consultancy shall be 2 years.